Inspection during operation of power transformer(1) The on-site meter indication of the upper oil temperature and high and low winding temperature of the transformer shall be the same as that of the meter or CRT of the control panel. Check whether each temperature is normal and whether it is close to or exceeds the maximum allowable limit.(2) Whether the oil level on the transformer conservator is normal, each oil level gauge shall be free of dirt or damage, and there shall be no condensation inside.
(3) Whether the indication of the transformer oil flow meter is normal, whether the color of the transformer oil becomes sharply darker, and there shall be no oil leakage and oil leakage at all parts of the body.(4) The electromagnetic noise of transformer shall have no abnormal change compared with the past. The body and accessories shall not vibrate, and the temperature of each component shall be normal.(5) Whether the cooling system operates normally; For forced oil circulation air-cooled transformer, whether individual fans stop running; Whether the running fan motor is overheated, abnormal sound and abnormal vibration; Whether the oil pump operates normally.
(6) Whether each switch in the transformer cooler control device is in the specified position for operation.(7) Whether the transformer shell grounding, iron core grounding and grounding devices at each point are intact.(8) Whether the insulating parts on the transformer tank cover, such as bushing and porcelain bottle, are damaged, cracked and discharged. Whether the oil level indication of the oil charging sleeve is normal.
(9) Whether the connectors of the primary circuit of the transformer are in good contact and whether there is heating.(10) Whether the indication of hydrogen monitoring device is abnormal.(11) Whether the fire water circuit of the transformer is intact and the pressure is normal.
(12) Whether the desiccant of the moisture absorber is invalid must be checked regularly, replaced and dried.Maintenance of power transformer in operation(1) The staff shall regularly check the chromatography of transformer insulating oil and check the indicated value of hydrogen monitoring device, so as to find the possible abnormalities in the transformer in time.
(2) During normal operation of transformer, the temperature of main transformer, auxiliary high voltage transformer and start / standby transformer shall be processed, output and printed by computer every hour. The temperature of auxiliary transformer shall be recorded during regular inspection.(3) According to the provisions of "equipment regular switching test system", the cooler of main transformer, auxiliary high voltage transformer and start / standby transformer shall be tested and switched for operation once every half a month.(4) According to the provisions of "equipment regular switching test system", the tap lifting remote control test shall be carried out for the on load voltage regulating devices of main transformer, auxiliary high voltage transformer and start / standby transformer once every half a month.
(5) Check the main transformer, auxiliary high voltage transformer and start / standby transformer according to the provisions of "equipment regular switching test system".Precautions in operation of power transformer(1) No overload operation: long-term overload operation will cause coil heating, gradually aging insulation and short circuit.
(2) Regular inspection of insulating oil quality: the oil quality shall be tested regularly, and the unqualified oil shall be replaced in time or other measures shall be taken.(3) Prevent insulation aging damage of transformer iron core and insulation aging caused by long-term heating of iron core.(4) Prevent the insulation from being damaged due to careless maintenance. If it is found that it is damaged, it shall be handled in time.
(5) Ensure good conductor contact and local overheating due to poor contact.(6) To prevent lightning stroke, the transformer will be burned due to insulation breakdown.(7) Short circuit protection: in case of short circuit of transformer coil or load, if the protection system fails or the protection setting value is too large, the transformer may be burned. To do this, install reliable short-circuit protection.
(8) Well protected grounding.(9) Ventilation and cooling: if the transformer coil conductor is class a insulation, its insulator is mainly paper and cotton yarn. When the temperature rises by 8 , the insulation life will be reduced by about half; The normal temperature of the transformer is below 90 , and the service life is about 20 years; If the temperature rises to 105 , the service life is 7 years. Keep good ventilation and cooling during transformer operation.
Add: Fl 6, No.C12 Building, Lane 299 Guanghua Rd, Ningbo R&D Park,Ningbo Hi-Tech Zone,China, 315040